Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

On a new path

New blog. This has been in the pipeline of my mind for ages, but I never got any close to actually making it a reality.

So here we are.
Finally.
Finally!


It's going to be totally about books. Books I read, to be precise. Books I've been reading thanks to my University library, to be very precise.


I guess I got the idea for the title from the fact that I usually pick up a book judging it's cover. I know, wrong thing to do, especially when I'm myself a contradiction. I seem something, but I am totally something else.

Anyway, cheer me as I begin this new venture with you people!

6 comments:

Sonshu said...

Cheeers! i am looking fwd to it! i loveeee boooks so yaaay go on!

et said...

cheers cheers cheers

Kk said...

Cheers!
I luv buk reviews and much more...
I am eager....
btw are you on Shelfari.com..try it..its awesum

The Wanderer said...

i love the idea re :)

Zeba said...

Girl I'm so absolutely jealous of you! I wish I were working at a University library instead of software company..!! I've almost forgotten the wonderful feeling of spending an evening at the library:(

Enjoy :) Looking forward to many more entries ..

Jerly said...

I judge a book by a rough read of the middle and the end. thats bad I know but cant waste time over a book and cry over a bad ending